Tuesday 28 August 2007

woo popularity

I got over a fifth of my total traffic over this last weekend, having linked my last post in a comment on Tobold's blog, and then having had that post linked to on Virgin Worlds.

As if to prove that I'm now Popular™, I also got my first comment spam. Fortunately I have all comments posted here in a feed on my iGoogle homepage, so I see them as soon as they go up (if I'm online). Interestingly, the link was primarily trying to sell Guild Wars, when I've only actually made three posts on it. Granted they've been three of my more recent posts, but still.

Anyway, I'm sure this isn't in the slightest bit interesting to any of you, but I'm the kind of person who gets excited until I realise that it was only Orange texting me with a sim update.

No comments: